Your next opportunity awaits
The Construction Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the industry, from news briefs to longform stories that analyze the trends impacting the sector. You will monitor your beat, pitch and write stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders and hunt down scoops. This position will report to a lead editor and senior editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Write in-depth, well-reported features and briefs
- Attend industry events/conferences
- Research and pitch feature ideas
- Help form freelance writer pitches
- Gather and maintain source base with focus on new and deeper connections for Construction Dive
- Maintain awareness of news in the industry
- Editing, social media, newsletter production, etc. as-needed
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”