Award Winning Agency Seeks Stellar Public Relations Assistant Account Executive
This entry level position will provide overall support to the account team, while learning the fundamentals of PR.
The ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate and have had PR internships.
- Prioritize own work, meet deadlines, and actively communicate progress and deliverables.
- Perform ongoing client media monitoring and summary reports/emails.
- Create targeted media lists for broadcast, web, and print outlets.
- Write and edit media materials such as media alerts, fact sheets, bios, and case studies.
- Responsible for daily account management activities, such as agendas, recaps, activity reports, media monitoring and coordination of all necessary materials for client accounts.
- Assist in the research of new business opportunities, client work, etc.
- Demonstrate familiarity with category specific writers and media outlets.
- Support execution of account plans.
- Help team prepare for client meetings—i.e. set-up, scheduling, catering, etc.
- Manage daily intern responsibilities.
- Complete individual tasks with minimal supervision.
- Serve as an active member of the team and demonstrate team-player attitude. Create targeted media lists for broadcast, web, and print outlets.
- B.S/B.A in Public Relations or related field
- This is an entry-level account position. Recent college graduate, (ideally successfully completed numerous internships at some leading PR agencies throughout your college experience)
- Ability to think critically and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Flexible, driven, creative and passionate about the communications industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills