Interactive Agency Producer
Position: Interactive Agency Producer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 40 Hours / Week
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $35 - $38/hr. depending on experience
Our agency client in Scottsdale is growing and looking for an Interactive Producer to join their team in a contract-to-hire scenario. This position is really like an advisor and product SME that can present solutions for clients.
*If you have experience with presenting info related to SaaS or other technical marketing platforms for digital marketing, this could be a great fit for you!
What you will be doing:
- Become an expert in the agency's products and solutions to match appropriately to client needs
- Assess clients' needs and budgets and be able to communicate effectively with internal team to ensure client goals are met with the highest quality
- Determine optimal product matches for client goals and work with sales team on strategies and implementations
- Dig deeper with clients when needed
- Be able to answer technical questions on products
- Share feedback with internal teams on possible product improvements and stay up to date on trends and market knowledge
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of digital advertising sales experience AND client facing account management experience
- Must have Digital Media / Interactive experience and understand complex advertising campaigns
- Must be a creative mind and solutions oriented
- Must be able to understand analytics and data
- Must be able to translate complex info to various audiences
- Must have A+ level communication skills, both verbal and written
Great compensation and benefits. Well tenured agency with a lot of opportunity for growth and working in a fun environment on really unique promotional campaigns and projects!!!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.