Project Manager (Agency)
Position: Project Manager (Agency)
Estimated Duration: Through Mid December
Starts: Mid August
Rate: up to $30/hr or DOE
Are you known for your ability to dot i's and cross t's? Most likely to plan and coordinate outings and events amongst your friends? We're looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager to work with a fun, agency client of ours!
This is a temporary role that will being in August and run through the middle of December.
Project Manager Must...
- Be adaptable, ready to jump in to an existing team on projects to help cover a maternity leave
- Have experience in project management and/or traffic coordination in an agency setting
- Be ready to help manage budgets, timelines and act as a liaison between clients and the creative team
- Have excellent communication skills as you'll be interacting with the agency's clients
- Be able to take on day-to-day project manager duties that involve scheduling, heavy email correspondence and more.
If this sound like you - Apply Today! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a cool, bussing agency!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.