Director, Agency Development
MCD is a digital agency focusing on digital product development and marketing with a strong emphasis on user experience. Agency Development drives growth by establishing relationships with new clients. This involves planning, identifying & pursuing growth opportunities through client prospects, promoting agency work, cultivating relationships, events/conferences representation and creating and managing development of proposals, RFPs and client agreements.
- Identify, cultivate and qualify new business opportunities across a broad range of industries
- Create and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities through independent research, networking, and outreach efforts
- Research industry segments, company profiles and specific relevant company initiatives to assess needs and define strategy for pursuing an account/client
- Establish strong long-term relationships with potential clients
- Set up and participate in pitch presentations
- Evaluate potential client needs and brief/work with internal teams to prepare for client pitches
- Bachelor’s degree and related field experience (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of digital agency or professional services experience
- Prior new business experience participating in pitches to digital teams and C-level executives for high-profile clients
- Firm understanding of current digital trends and technologies
- Strong media experience with an emphasis on paid search, paid social and SEO preferred.