Public Relations Account Lead - Bar/Restaurant/Spirits/Wine
Tribeca based PR agency - KLG Public Relations - is hiring!
KLGPR is looking for an ambitious self starter with strong public relations skills and contacts to represent various high-profile bars, restaurants, personalities, wine and spirits brands. The candidate should be entrepreneurial in nature with 2-3 years of experience and a solid knowledge of the wine and spirits industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong media contacts and relationships
- Excels in multi-tasking
- MUST have experience representing bars and restaurants
- 2-3 Years of PR experience (title to match experience)
The candidate will handle account management such as proactive and reactive media relations; client service, creative writing (press releases, media alerts), building and managing lists of media, bloggers and influencers, public relations strategy and creative brainstorming.
- Proactive and reactive media pitching to consumer and trade press
- Successfully pitch stories, meet with and manage media to deliver high-quality results
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions and brand strategy
- Seek out creative ideas and opportunities to identify and cultivate story ideas for media pitching
- Follow industry and client category trends and regularly share insights, thoughts and key findings particularly as it relates to competitors
- Create key assets for accounts including press releases, fact sheets, biographies, messaging, media alerts, agendas and recaps
- Manage multiple clients while meeting various deadlines
Job Type: Full-time, open to part time
Benefits: Healthcare, Vision, Dental