About the Opportunity
Competencies: An engaging marketing writer comfortable with both high-volume product copy and high-concept thinking.
If the idea of writing engaging content for one of the planet’s top brands gets your creative juices flowing, we’d love to hear from you. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor—to support ground-breaking work for a local tech giant and have a lot of fun in the process.
You’ll build your book, collaborate with smart people, chow down on free lunches every hump day, and work them off in our free gym. Let’s not forget about work from home Fridays. And last but not least, enjoy an extremely competitive best-in-class benefits package.
We value the relationships we have with our clients, as well as the ones we have with each other—working hard is in our DNA.
If you’ve got an upbeat attitude, a desire to work in a friendly, creative and fast-paced environment, and have at least 1-2+ years of experience working as a copywriter for a digital advertising and/or marketing services agency, please drop us a line.
- Deliver clean, sharp creative messaging
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Write compelling, polished copy for diverse products under tight deadlines
- Understanding the hierarchy for headlines, subheads and body copy
- Adapt your writing to clients’ brand and editorial guidelines
- Demonstrate best practices for writing for the Web
- Work collaboratively with designers, strategists, project managers and account leads
- Diligence in review sessions and ability to clearly comprehend feedback to reduce review rounds
- Respond to edits quickly and accurately
- Take direction from supervisor on projects and work independently as determined by supervisor
- Completes other assignments as needed
- 1-2+ years of copywriting experience and creative, advertising or interactive agency experience
- Deep understanding of the nuances involved in writing for emails
- Experience writing for national and global brands
- Familiarity with best practices for writing for the Web
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Writing or related field
- AdWords certification is a big plus
Please have good examples of your previous work to show, while explaining the details involved in their design/production. Send resumes in a Word doc or PDF and URL's of work you have done.