Data And Analytics Associate
3 days left
- Full Time
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to effect the outcome of our business, every day.
- Provide proactive analytics support to all appropriate departments via insightful story-telling of AdTheorent’s data
- Identify trends in AdTheorent’s data within a fast paced, ever changing RTB environment
- Work with the Client Services to deliver Post Campaign reports that meet the needs of individual campaign objectives and KPIs
- Be a subject matter expert around all things related to Research and Measurement (i.e. Brand Studies, Audience Verification tools, Media Auditing, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to identify and support the needs of the Sales in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews & Case Studies
- Work with the Senior Director of Data & Analytics to identify ongoing Analytics needs across the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working in Digital/Mobile Analytics with a strong understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Good project management skills: ability to juggle multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: being able to tell a compelling story through data/numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Experience with Relational Databases (i.e. SQL Server) and Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau) a plus
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile.