NYC TV News Multimedia Producer
Bader TV News, a global and dominant news leader is seeking a producer, host and media relations specialist to join our award winning team. Broadcast news experience (a minimum of 5 years), demonstrated history of working well towards deadlines, TV news script writing, strong social media experience and the ability to work with our regional, field and studio teams coordinating assignments are some of the requirements to join this dynamic company.
Fast paced, NYC agency is a leader in corporate news, sports, celebrity and entertainment events. With over 29 years in the broadcast industry this privately held company, with a staff of professionals throughout the world has worked with the leading companies in fashion, automotive, technology and sports.
Bader is the producer for NYC VIBE - a weekly feature series on NYC TV Life that focuses on current events in arts and culture, entertainment, lifestyle, music and fashion in NYC. Produced by the Bader Media Group, discovering and exploring the richness of NYC. Starting this fall, NYC VIBE will begin airing on jetBlue Inflight Entertainment Worldwide.
Scope of work includes:
- a) Developing story ideas for corporate clients and NYC VIBE
- b) Writing video content scripts
- c) Field producing and working with the in-house edit staff to produce news segments,
NYC VIBE segments and various social media videos
- d) Coordinate and arrange national field shoots
- e) Engage with the US national news programs, entertainment programs, cable news channels and selected local market TV news guide to promote access to the Bader TV news feeds from select corporate same-day events
- f) Assisting the research staff to write the tracking media reports
If you are a passionate broadcast professional with an eye for detail and innovation and looking for a dynamic opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter, along with an online reel if you’d like to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- New York City, NY
- News Producer: 5 years
- English & Spanish