WiredScore is looking for a sharp, ambitious marketing associate with strong campaign management and copy writing skills to join our team. If you are an inbound marketer with strong creative instincts and a data-driven approach to decision making, we would like to hear from you!
This opportunity will be of interest to you if you want to; join a high growth start up with a group of talented team members; contribute materially to the success of a young company; and build your marketing skill set in a fast-paced environment.
The role will support U.S. marketing efforts, reporting to the U.S. Marketing Manager. The marketing associate will:
- Support the creation and execution of geo-targeted campaigns plans targeting the real estate industry, tech tenants and brokers
- Build strategic relationships with organizations and influencers
- Work with US based PR agency on regional press releases and joint announcements with our clients
- Enhance our online and social media presence, through content creation, community management and regular website maintenance and edits
- Execute WiredScore’s inbound marketing strategy using marketing automation software, HubSpot
- Identify, secure, and prepare for speaking opportunities and regional event participation
- Support our Client Success Manager with client marketing initiatives to make sure they get the most out of Wired Certification
- Support Business Development through the creation of marketing and sales collateral that aligns with WiredScore’s messaging and branding
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, where they will have developed a number of skills, including:
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to manage, optimize, and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing external vendors
- Experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Wordpress
WiredScore’s core values are teamwork, integrity, excellence, and scrappiness, and we look for teammates who embody and promote those values day in and day out. We hold each other accountable for our actions, and we work very hard together to ensure WiredScore can reach its high objectives. We also thrive on feedback, and only want to work with those who are willing to give it and receive it honestly and openly. Last, we appreciate people that are fun, open-minded, and don’t take themselves all too seriously – we really enjoy coming to work every day and we want to work with people who do too.