Programmatic Yield Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
The Daily Beast delivers award-winning original reporting and sharp opinion from big personalities in the arenas of politics, pop-culture, world news, and more. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we now reach more than 20 million readers per month. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
What we can offer you
You will be an integral member of the Programmatic Revenue Operations team. You get to be responsible for the monetization and reporting strategy for remnant and programmatic inventory sold across The Daily Beast. You will work closely with the Product and Business Strategy teams to develop revenue-driving performance by generating and identifying data-driven results to inform relevant business trends across desktop, mobile and video.
What you get to do
- Maximize campaign delivery, revenue, margin, and eCPM performance for impressions sold programmatically
- Set up and run 3rd party ad tags with indirect partners
- Contribute to the evolution of overall revenue strategy with A/B testing and analysis
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our portfolio of partners
- Collaborate with the development team to build and test custom ad revenue programs
- Further the development of existing reporting tools and build new tools to optimize and test product changes and revenue impacts
- Design metrics and build, monitor, and maintain dashboards to track key revenue/monetization metrics
- Help inform the monetization team on CPM, impression and revenue trends through data-driven insights
What you bring to us
- Your passion and commitment to succeed in a busy entrepreneurial environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in pricing, yield management, or sales analytics for an ad agency, publisher, or ad tech vendor
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent quantitative, communication, and social skills
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience
- Hands on experience working with SSPs (Rubicon, ADX preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot Table, vLookup, sumifs)
- Experience with Deal IDs and managing 3rd party ad tags in a demand stack
- Keen understanding of RTB/Programmatic landscape
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, science, technical field or equivalent experience
Why work here
The Daily Beast is a globally recognized publication at IAC HQ in pristine Chelsea in New York City. Being part of IAC, we are able to provide you some of the best in benefits. We offer discretionary vacation (as in take what you need with approval for all exempt and non-guild employees), tuition reimbursement, 401(k) matching, subsidized gym membership, stocked kitchens with snacks and drinks, and excuses to celebrate all the time! Work for us and work for something spectacular!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.