Manager, Digital Strategies
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for creating, building and implementing an integrated digital communications strategy that increases the organization’s impact to move policy goals, strengthen the organization’s brand, and raise the visibility of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
The Manager of Digital Strategies will support the overarching communications strategy through the development and implementation of digital plans that complement our traditional media outreach, increase our followers on social media; drive traffic to our website; build and grow our email list while compelling supporters to take online action; and strengthen our brand profile by increasing community advocacy engagement contacts and supporting donor communications efforts. The Manager of Digital Strategies will also be responsible for the creation and production of high-quality digital products and content, including graphics design, website copy, email content, eNewsletters, and blog posts.
In this role, the Manager of Digital Strategies is expected to increase Advancing Justice | AAJC’s digital reach and digitally activate supporters to take action on important federal policy issues impacting Asian Americans and other impacted communities. In addition, the Manager of Digital Strategies will find innovative ways to increase the social media savviness of the organization, including educating our staff and our partners of social media’s value in conducting advocacy work.
- Assist the Director of Strategic Communications with the development of content for all digital platforms, including the Advancing Justice | AAJC website, eNewsletters, blogs, social media, and email campaigns;
- Create regular, quality content across social media platforms, including social media posts and graphics;
- Draft content for emails and e-newsletters;
- Lead the capturing of photos and videos to share on online platforms;
- Support the development of multimedia projects such as PSAs, videos, and infographics;
- Ensure brand consistency for products and tools across the organization;
Online Platforms and Strategies
- Develop innovative digital approaches to boost visibility for online campaigns, create smart social media engagements, manage our channels and shape our web presence;
- Work with the development department to support their fundraising activities and events through design and implementation of digital fundraising campaigns via digital and social platforms;
- Support press strategies and media pitching through creative use of digital platforms
- Create and implement digital campaign strategies to promote policy and programmatic initiatives, field campaigns and community partners engagement;
- Update and maintain website and lead website redesign efforts; implement tactics that drive traffic to our website for original Advancing Justice | AAJC content;
- Increase email collection through online petitions, microsites and action centers, successful blog RSS feed, etc.;
- Keep current with the latest trends and technology and make recommendations to keep the organization's website and digital presence competitive.
Reporting and Tracking Metrics
- Track, analyze, and report on web metrics and donor/member data quarterly and as requested;
- Establishes SEO strategies and goals. Drives implementation and measures the advancement and results over time;
- Make recommendations for improving the efficiency of online efforts;
- Compile web, email, and social networking analytics and implement recommendations into quarterly, funding, and Board reports.
Email your cover letter, resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advancing Justice | AAJC is an equal opportunity employer