Client Services and Adminstrative Assistant
- Full Time
Watson Adventures LLC was founded in 1999 as an organizer of fun and informative scavenger hunts throughout the U.S. for corporate groups and the general public, giving participants a new and enjoyable way to explore and enjoy the city and learn little-known facts about its history and geography. We are looking for a hard-working, friendly administrative assistant to join our small team.
We have an informal work environment where we value attention to detail, creative thinkers and a can-do attitude. If you have an idea, we’ll listen to it! Our office culture is characterized as smart, quirky, hard-working and face-paced. Our mission is to provide a great experience for our clients, providing a fun game in cultural settings. We are dedicated to keeping our standards high, offering the best scavenger hunt tours and games out there.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary according to qualifications and experience.
- Sending and processing private tour sales contracts and contract revisions
- Client correspondence, answering and trouble-shooting client’s questions.
- Processing and logging in payments
- Processing donation requests
- Museum group reservations
- Assist with booking staff to work the hunts
- Ordering and shipping supplies for our satellite cities
- Working the scavenger hunts
- Occasional projects such as tour route checks, research projects for the games/hunts
-Occasional Saturday/Weekend office and hotline coverage
-Various administrative projects as needed for marketing, sales, or the writing team.
• 4-year college degree
• Administration experience
• Computer competency, MAC preferred
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong work ethic, flexibility - no task is too small to pitch in with!
• Positive, problem-solving attitude
• Interest in art, art history, events and games a plus.
Please send a resumé and cover letter to apply. List salary requirements. Visit WatsonAdventures.com for information about our company. No phone calls please.