Client Services and Adminstrative Assistant
Watson Adventures LLC was founded in 1999 as an organizer of fun and informative scavenger hunts throughout the U.S. for corporate groups and the general public, giving participants a new and enjoyable way to explore and enjoy the city and learn little-known facts about its history and geography. We are looking for a hard-working, friendly administrative assistant to join our small team.
We have an informal work environment where we value attention to detail, creative thinkers and a can-do attitude. If you have an idea, we’ll listen to it! Our office culture is characterized as smart, quirky, hard-working and face-paced. Our mission is to provide a great experience for our clients, providing a fun game in cultural settings. We are dedicated to keeping our standards high, offering the best scavenger hunt tours and games out there.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary according to qualifications and experience.
- Sending and processing private tour sales contracts and contract revisions
- Client correspondence, answering and trouble-shooting client’s questions.
- Processing and logging in payments
- Processing donation requests
- Museum group reservations
- Assist with booking staff to work the hunts
- Ordering and shipping supplies for our satellite cities
- Working the scavenger hunts
- Occasional projects such as tour route checks, research projects for the games/hunts
-Occasional Saturday/Weekend office and hotline coverage
-Various administrative projects as needed for marketing, sales, or the writing team.
• 4-year college degree
• Administration experience
• Computer competency, MAC preferred
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong work ethic, flexibility - no task is too small to pitch in with!
• Positive, problem-solving attitude
• Interest in art, art history, events and games a plus.
Please send a resumé and cover letter to apply. List salary requirements. Visit WatsonAdventures.com for information about our company. No phone calls please.
Apply for Client Services and Adminstrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly