Social Media Assistant
Target Marketing Digital, a New York-based full service digital marketing agency seeks hungry, motivated social media assistant to support our growing social media operation. Tremendous opportunity for advancement for the right person who is enthusiastic and dedicated to learning all the ins and outs of social media marketing and advertising.
The ideal candidate will have an interest and competency in all social media platforms and understand fundamental digital marketing principles. Please be eager to learn and grow as we are focused on expanding our internal social media team and elevating our social media support for agency clients.
You will work direct with our team to develop social media strategies, contribute to creative brainstorming and support implementation of content. You will get heavy, hands-on exposure learning to run our social media strategies, campaign and working closely with clients and our marketing support team.
- Work closely with social media team to execute strategies and campaign ideas.
- Maintain and coordinate social media content on behalf of agency clients—posts and ideas, including writing and editing.
- Implement all facets of social media advertising campaigns, including creative, testing, budget, reporting, etc.
- Work with clients and communicate with them before, during, and after campaigns.
- Continue to build your skills learning the latest social media marketing innovations.
- A self-starter with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Curious mind and interested in digital marketing.
- Proficient in office applications and use of content management systems.
- Basic graphic design experience, most notably, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads and analytics helpful.
- Basic photography experience on iPhone and/or DSLR.