Title: Campaign Manager
Objective: The Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the Sales Organization, responsible for successful campaign execution and optimization to meet delivery and performance goals. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of operations, technology, and analytics. The Campaign Manager will work with various internal teams (Acct Managers, Yield Management, Ad Product, Sales Research) and external vendor and client teams to manage standard to large strategic accounts across all digital platforms - web, mobile app, video and tablet app. This role will report directly the Director, Revenue Operations and will be based in either NYC.
- Act as post-sales operations expert partnering closely with Sales and Acct Management to ensure flawless campaign execution and delivery.
- Will work closely with internal and external teams to translate customer IO requirements into live production campaigns via DFP.
- Act as point of contact for troubleshooting all advertising campaign issues impacting creative, impression delivery, product execution and configuration, QA, site performance and campaign setup.
- Analyze and reconcile third party delivery for proper billing every month.
- Provide guidance to Sales on campaign setup, delivery and performance optimizations. Understand common KPIs, conversions, inputs, calculations and outputs required for any new strategic campaign implementation.
- Continuously monitor campaign delivery and performance and communicate recommendations for optimizations and up-sell opportunities. Will lead weekly pacing calls with assigned Sales teams.
- Utilize various analytic and targeting systems (DFP, MOAT, Krux, Comscore, Nielsen, etc.) to analyze and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance.
- Perform wrap-up analysis reporting, pulling in various sets of performance data and metrics to help tell a story to the client about how the campaign performed and help recommend best practices for future campaigns.
- Provide additional ad hoc analysis for gain visibility and insight into various cross-sections of business verticals and ad products to optimize performance
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in digital advertising or related industry managing complex operational processes and managing campaign delivery and performance
- Publishing or a similar industry experience is desirable
- Comfortable with MSFT Excel and analyzing data
- Strong organization and attention to detail is a must
- Working knowledge of order management systems (Operative One preferred) is required
- Strong knowledge of campaign life cycle management, ad sales process and familiarity with online advertising ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience managing performance driven strategic campaigns is plus