Client Advocate/Project Manager
Are you experienced in managing projects in a fast-paced agency environment--on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible? Are you a problem solver with a fierce attention to detail? Are you confident, proactive and passionate about customer service, both internally and externally? Coffey Communications seeks a Client Advocate/Project Manager who is business-minded and knows how to cultivate strong client relationships, and set priorities to deliver high-quality digital and print products for our clients across the U.S.
Our corporate office is located in Walla Walla, Washington. This position would require you to join us here (warm welcome included). We offer an excellent benefit package, including relocation assistance, generous health and life insurance plans, a competitive 401(k) plan, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with an assigned group of clients.
- Work with Editors, Designers and Developers to ensure each project meets clients’ goals and expectations.
- Schedule projects and resources through project management software.
- Manage day-to-day production details related to each client project, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of all aspects of the project.
What you’ll get:
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling.
- Co-workers who are creative, collaborative and dedicated.
- A work environment that is customer-centric.
- Relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage and company contributions to a health savings account.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Extensive wellness program.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, English or journalism, or equivalent related education or experience.
- Strong customer service orientation and an interest in building open, trusting client relationships. Ability to consult, coach and influence our clients in diverse business environments.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines and promote positive relations.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills. Ability to have tough conversations and judgment to create steps to resolve potential conflicts or escalate conflicts to management.
- Ability to inspire collaboration and ideas in a team environment.
- Ability to juggle many responsibilities and remain flexible.
- Ability to conceptualize production and publication improvements and strategize procedures to transform challenges into opportunities. Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- A solid understanding of both business and client goals and how they relate.
- Self-motivation, independent judgment, evidence of initiative and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and positively with clients and colleagues.
About Coffey Communications:
Coffey is a leading provider of content marketing solutions for hospitals and health plans across the country. Our websites, mobile options and publications increase consumer awareness and strengthen brand identity while providing health information and promoting healthy lifestyles.
To apply for this job, please visit our website: www.coffeycomm.com/jobs