Online Content Marketing Manager
Be part of an exciting and expanding Business to Business events company.
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for Online Content Marketing Manager to join theWorld Leader in the Conference & Events Industry.
We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content to help promote and generate revenue for our events. This role requires exceptional communication skills, a high level of intellectual curiosity, attention to detail and creativity.
The Online Content Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to interview senior business leaders from a diverse range of industries in order to produce insightful and thought provoking content including market reports, thought pieces, infographics, video content and more. There will also be the opportunity to attend many of our major conferences across North America.
If you have demonstrable experience writing high quality written material, with an intellectual curiosity to learn and write about contemporary business topics, we want to hear from you.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, challenges and goals
- Produce online content that addresses the challenges and goals of our B2B audience
- Write articles, reports and conduct interviews on emerging trends and topics across our portfolios of events
- Liaise with and interview (face to face and over the phone) international industry experts and opinion leaders
- Build relationships with industry bloggers, content distribution sites and media outlets
- Build your profile on social media (particularly LinkedIn and Twitter) as an industry influencer and trusted individual in the industry
- Work with the Business Development, Marketing and Events team to ensure effective visibility and promotion of each content piece
Sound exciting? Read on and apply!
- The ideal Online Content Manager will have:
- Background in Marketing, Content Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related profession.
- Demonstrable experience writing in-depth articles, interviews and/or market reports.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas clearly in both spoken and written word.
- Intellectual curiosity to delve into complex subjects, always wanting to learn more.
- Attention to detail, particularly for proof reading articles.
- Creativity and an artistic eye, to come up with new angles for content and design.
- Experience of using a Content Management System and basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to show commercial acumen through content
- Journalistic integrity, particularly regarding the correct attribution of sources and avoidance of plagiarism.
Experience in the following will be a plus:
- Experience in Public Relations (PR) and media management
- Demonstrable experience producing and editing:
- Video content
- Digital photography
- eBook layout and design
Knowledge of the role content marketing plays in lead nurturing and revenue generation
For this role, candidates should possess previous experience in online content production.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.