Digital Campaign Manager
Revolution is a leading strategic communications agency with specialties in public affairs and political advocacy. We execute high profile campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands, candidates, associations and institutions facing political, public policy and image challenges.
We are seeking a Digital Campaign Manager who will work with our team of strategists in our Alexandria, Virginia office. The position requires a minimum 3-5 years of relevant digital campaign experience with a specialty in advertising execution. Applicants should possess the understanding of holistic digital campaign approach including but not limited to social media integration and monitoring, website creation and management, database management and digital advocacy functionality.
The position will require direct client interactions, collaboration with senior strategists, production of campaign reports and progress, and the responsibility of helping grow the agency’s digital practice and capabilities.Applicants Should Possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in the planning, buying and executing of digital campaigns
- Understanding of holistic digital campaign approach, and the ability to manage accordingly
- Experience working/interfacing directly with clients
- Experience working at a firm, agency or organization in a similar or comparable role
- Experience executing short and long-term digital advertising campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal, client, and vendor relationships
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A keen understanding of the digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as technologies evolve
More About the Job:
- You will lead the execution of campaigns across a variety of platforms
- You will analyze translate data into findings, insights, and recommended optimizations
- You will help manage day-to-day relationships with media vendors over a variety of digital platform offerings
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume. No phone calls please.