- Full Time
Have you ever wanted to use your Search Engine Marketing prowess to do good?
At Capacity Interactive (CI), we believe that arts and culture are an essential part of society and are vital to the strength of our communities. As the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, we help the arts flourish by partnering with the country’s leading cultural institutions to help them build audiences, engage community and market smarter. We’re looking for an SEM practitioner to harness his or her skills and experience on behalf of our clients’ valuable work by joining our growing search marketing team.
The Search Analyst will support the CI search team and consulting teams through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), as well as contribute some administrative support. This role will be involved with the implementation, execution and reporting of SEM campaigns as well as SEO audits.
- A fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston.
- A leader in our sector. Every year we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
- Invested in company culture. We strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency.
- Hard-working, nerdy and fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour.
- One of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
- Developing and executing paid search campaigns
- Conducting performance testing and compiling reporting for SEM and SEO
- Optimizing and communicating critical performance metrics to improve campaigns driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics
- Providing general administrative support, including search workflow and account traffic maintenance
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Participating in our annual conference Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts
- Writing for company blog is encouraged
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1+ years of practical PPC experience with Google AdWords (Yahoo! Gemini and Bing experience is a plus) in a work or internship setting
- A familiarity with search, bid management and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Marin)
- An appreciation for arts and culture (as a participant or spectator!)
- An interest in the non-profit sector and marketing
- Some administrative support experience preferred but not required
- A search marketer with a fastidious attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Comfortable with both words and numbers
- A collaborator at ease working as part of a team
- Unafraid to tackle new challenges
- Committed to using your skills and experience to support arts and culture
This is a full-time position with health benefits and company 401k matching.
Resumes without cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: New York, NY