Sr. Traditional Media Buyer/Planner
One of our advertising agency clients is looking for a Sr.Media Buyer/Planner on the Traditional side! This is a great client with a central location in the Valley, and a great culture.
What you will be doing:
- Researching and buying media for TV, radio, out of home and other traditional channels
- Negotiate media buys to ensure client gets the most value
- Make recommendations to clients and analyze buys to optimize future campaigns
- Presenting options to sellers that are available in a selection set and put together the best quality buy for a client
- Occasional efforts with digital for adserving, trafficking, and reporting
- Leveraging data sources and market research to best understand audience buying decisions
What you need to know:
- 5+ years of experience buying traditional media, especially TV, radio and out of home buys
- At least 1 year of experience preferred with digital media buying and how it connects with traditional efforts
- Experience with Strata is preferred
- Qualitative and quantitative data sources, and how this research will impact buying decisions
- Experience in MS Excel for reporting (pivot tables, sorting, etc.)
If you are a fit, apply today with your updated resume!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.