Web and Digital Production Coordinator
The Rockefeller University is the world’s leading biomedical research University. Our groundbreaking discoveries in basic and clinical research are transforming medicine. We share a singular commitment to advancing science for the benefit of humanity. Our collaborative culture drives each of us to achieve a higher level, fueling the breakthroughs for which we are known.
We seek a Web and Digital Production Coordinator to join a small, highly productive team of writers, editors, and communications professionals in our Office of Communications and Public Affairs (CPA).
In this position, you will carry out the majority of front end production work related to the Rockefeller website, email marketing projects, and the on-campus communication system. You will play an integral role in the day-to-day execution of digital communications efforts. Readiness to do hands-on, daily work on the website and other digital platforms, as well as an exceptional attention to detail, are essential to the role. In addition, you will have the opportunity to suggest new ideas and projects in a creative, collaborative environment with room for growth.
- Updating and maintaining the Rockefeller website in Wordpress
- Developing new pages/sections of the site in collaboration with other members of the communications team
- Producing, editing, and sending regular e-mail newsletters for various campus constituencies and special events
- Assisting internal university clients with updates and page optimizations as requested
- Image editing and other light graphic design work
- Collaborating with digital strategy and editorial teams to proactively suggest improvements and adjustments to the website and other digital materials
- Serving as first-line quality control for all digital materials, proofing for typos, formatting issues, and other errors
- Overseeing campus communications location-based screen system, including designing new content and managing the display schedule via presenter software
- Coordinating department A/V needs for events, livestreams, and other projects
- Assisting with special web projects as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a digital communications or front end developer role
- Proficiency with Wordpress and/or other content management systems
- Experience with Email Marketer, Constant Contact, or other email marketing tools
- Strong graphic and image editing skills, including proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the sciences and biomedical research and/or experience working at a similar institution a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative work environment.
Please visit the URL below and apply to job code ‘IRC20233’. Please make sure to upload your resume and a cover letter.
The Rockefeller University is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans