7 days left
- Full Time
National magazine publisher is seeking an experienced print art director to layout and design market-leading SIPs. This is the ideal position for a designer who likes to work across varied subject matters including celebrity, home and wellness. You will be responsible for designing pages in the magazines you work on, plus having oversight over the works of other art directors.
The company loves print magazines and has a culture in which talented individuals thrive.
We value the blend of great design and mainstream consumer appeal. Our editorial and design teams work in a fast-paced environment where the ability to turn out pages quickly is important. We do not sacrifice quality and you should be able to work on several issues at the same time.
- Seeking talented senior-level graphic designer with weekly or monthly magazine experience, ideally including covers, prototypes and redesigns
- Responsible for working on multiple issues a month
- Hire, supervise and collaborate with freelance designers and photo editors
- Proficient in page layout software applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with overseeing image color correction
- Print production and pre-press knowledge
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills
- Able to research and communicate/interpret conceptual ideas.
- A self-starter who can traffic his/her own layouts through the editorial process, adhere to tight deadlines, and maintain quality throughout
Apply for Art Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly