PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP
Seeks Graphic Designer
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 70 restaurants and food service operations in performing arts centers. Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Patina Restaurant Group is passionately involved with the preservation and promotion of America's great cultural centers. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia or Chef Street in Macy’s Herald Square - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
An immediate opportunity exists for a graphic designer with the ability for conceptualization, design and production of all marketing collateral for the nation’s leading multi-concept restaurant and food service operator in the premium segment. With a focus on units on the West Coast, duties include, but are not limited to, sourcing & managing production vendors, corporate identity, brochures, advertising, direct mail, web site and online initiatives, weekly e-blasts, interior and exterior signage, menus, stationery, etc.
THE JOB DUTIES:
- Create, maintain and continually develop visual communication and consistency for all units, as well as the umbrella of PRG brand
- “Raise the bar” of the department’s work output in terms of creativity and “out of the box” thinking
- Create, in conjunction with VP, Marketing, the creative services department’s project priorities and scheduling, and maintain and implement project deadlines
- Be knowledgeable of their respective expertise and maintain relationships with all vendors involved in marketing production, including outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintain and archive digital files, such as logos, images, advertisings, marketing materials, etc.
- Assist Web Manager to update contents on our website
- Support RFP proposals and presentations
- Keep supervisors regularly informed of project status
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- BA in Graphic Design or related fields
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Video Editing or Web Design skills a plus, but not required
- Experience in quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and able to prioritize them appropriately to meet the deadlines
- Dedicated, rigorous, enthusiastic, proactive, able to work independently but a team player
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance option
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K program
- Company Dining Program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at Patina Restaurant Group.
PRG employees enjoy competitive compensation packages, major medical insurance options, paid vacations, matching 401K programs, and exciting company dining rewards.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Patina Restaurant Group enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com