Digital Advertising Manager
- Full Time
As our Digital Advertising Manager, here’s what else you’ll be doing on any given day:
- Participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Working with ad team to implement and manage digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, email marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- Providing guidance to graphic designer and client teams on effective creative.
- Negotiating terms with advertising venues, review and finalize contracts, approve invoices.
- Placing and monitoring media buys – and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance – produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Consistently use findings to inform best practices and train staff.
And then there’s you. You…
- Have 1-3 years of digital advertising experience; ideally with an agency.
- Are comfortable with implementing ads and reporting in Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Doubleclick Bid Manager. This experience is required. Experience in Facebook is a plus.
- Are detailed-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
And here's the skills we'd like you to have - but they aren't required
- Love getting your hands dirty with data – you can make your way around Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and pivot tables with ease and interpret the results.
- Have worked with tools such as Adwords, Mediamath, Turn, X+1, AdRoll or similar platforms.
- Are excited at the prospect of helping amazing organizations figure out how to use their resources to find the right supporters for their cause.
- Are wildly curious about what’s next in the world-changing-business and game to help us get there.
- Are a true believer. You want to change the world. You are hopeful and helpful and ready to keep your boots on the ground and eye on the prize.
- Take ownership of and initiative in everything you do, and understand how to work in a team.
- Are not afraid to speak your mind – you continually suggest new ideas or ways to improve on old ideas or processes.