The Operations Coordinator position is critical in the support of Inventory, Sales and Editorial. The Coordinator will perform varied roles in the areas of new titles release and fulfillment of backlist, traffic/logistics coordination, product receipt and invoicing as well as support of distribution clients. The candidate must be proactive, detail oriented, and highly responsive to time-sensitive operations issues and requirements.
• Coordinate weekly title releases with Sales. Report and act on potential inventory shortfalls.
• Monitor and report on all traffic/logistics
-Key contact with freight forwarder, warehouse receiving and data management regarding stock receipts
-Communicate updated delivery information and update in OTC & TMM
-Generate internal invoices and ensure processing
-Coordinate Direct shipments to customers
-Track shipments and stock transfers to destination
-Communicate status of all priority shipments via weekly traffic report
-Report on daily receipts
• Office Invoices
- Track and process billing of special sales and drop shipment from the printer
- Create office invoices and process Hachette billing
• Monitor inventory for all Distribution clients
- Make inventory recommendations
- Create PO’s for all inventory receipts
3+ year of experience required
Must be process and detail oriented
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – critical
Book Publishing a plus
APICS affiliation a plus
No Sponsorship Available
Please put the TITLE OF THE POSITION in the subject line. Please include your salary requirements.