Digital Experience Marketing Specialist
IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) is a not-for-profit professional association representing more than 90,000 accountants and financial professionals in business. Through membership we provide peer networking, extensive education programs, and leading–edge research. We also offer the rigorous and highly respected credential—the CMA—that is recognized as the leading management accounting certification worldwide.
IMA is seeking a Digital Experience Marketing Specialist to join our team.
In this position, you’ll have an important role in the tactical implementation and management of digital marketing programs and campaigns. You’ll work within our brand team to further enhance the online experience we deliver to our audience.
Implement marketing and UX campaigns across IMA’s various digital platforms – Sitecore, Real Magnet, Higher Logic, etc.
- Determine project plans in consideration of specifications and dependencies, document needs and requirements, and manage the execution process for assigned projects with a focus on best practices, efficiency, and quality
- Work with the brand team, project managers, internal clients, and vendors to guide projects from initiation through implementation
- Collaborate with marketing PMs as well as design and copy stakeholders to ensure that creative and messaging align with specifications for technical requirements
Support ongoing content management strategies on digital properties to provide an exceptional online experience
- Manage and administer ongoing projects and campaigns, including websites, landing pages, email marketing, and more
- Support the expansion of web personalization to provide unique digital experiences by targeting key end-user personas
- Make ongoing website content revisions using a content management system
- Create automated email campaigns and support email and lead management channels as needed
Review and monitor performance measures to identify opportunities for improvement
- Review web analytics and customer insights for continuous improvement, using tools such as Google and Sitecore Analytics, Hotjar, and others. Identify and suggest best practice improvements
- Conduct split and multivariable testing to identify enhancements to continually optimize content
- Review campaign performance to determine effectiveness against defined goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience with cutting-edge Marketing Technology (MarTech) and SaaS tools/applications
- 2-3 years minimum of digital marketing experience
- Proficient in using enterprise class content management systems (Sitecore strongly preferred)
- Proven success with experience marketing and marketing automation
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Experience with e-mail and community platforms such as Real Magnet and Higher Logic
- Familiarity using AMS/CRM systems such as Personify and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of web and email marketing best practices
- Able to multitask on complex projects while prioritizing work
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all stakeholders, including brand project managers, IT, internal clients, and vendors
- Analytical mindset—able to apply new technologies to improve user experience and support digital campaigns
- Association experience preferred
IMA offers competitive compensation with excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability plans and a 401(k) plan with generous company match and immediate vesting.
At IMA, you will enjoy:
- A dynamic, respectful work environment
- A place that fosters professional advancement and personal growth
- A culture that both nurtures individual potential and supports employees in team efforts
- A climate of intellectual stimulation, rewarding challenges, and collaboration among talented colleagues
- An atmosphere that cultivates excellence