Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting ideal clients from all categories & working with agencies and clients who do business in the Tri State area; presenting client solutions; closing sales contracts and post sales execution/follow up.
- Working closely with internal departments in order to maximize revenue an exceed budget goals.
- Personally attending promotions involving your client.
- Prospecting and new business development.
- Strategic management for complex accounts and their agencies.
- Creating proposals.
- Performing to revenue and activity standards.
- Negotiating annual advertising agreements.
- Securing meetings and presenting to groups.
- Traveling and client entertaining as needed.
- Utilizing a team of marketing and other support services.
- A minimum of three years of local advertising or related industry sales experience.
- Tremendous written and oral presentation skills.
- Professional, ambitious, determined, results & goal oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Knowledge of the LGBT Community a plus.
- Must have a passion and quantifiable success in sales. You must think and act like a sales hunter. Aggressive sales activity is expected.