The award-winning Lou Hammond Group is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Public Relations SAE/Account Supervisor candidate to work in its New York office on premier lifestyle brands and travel/hospitality accounts. Candidate will play an active role in account management including staff supervision, planning, presentations, media relations, writing, editing, social media and event planning. Candidate must have a minimum three years of professional Public Relations industry experience, preferably at an agency.
Job requirements include:
- Smart, creative self-starter with strong work ethic and organizational skills
- BA/BS from a 4-year accredited university
- Media relations experience, including crafting pitch materials, building media lists and engaging with print, online and broadcast media
- Outstanding media relationships (travel/hospitality relationships are a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Understanding of, and experience with, social media tools and platforms
- Experience working with Cision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a team environment
Include resume and cover letter in your email. No phone calls please.
We opened our doors in 1984 with three clients and three employees. Now, more than three decades later, we are an established global company. Our client list spans the world's premier lifestyle providers with leaders who share our passion for quality in spirit, integrity and style. LHG believes in maintaining a healthy work-life balance and provides opportunities to learn, grow, travel and be part of one of the most successful teams in the industry.
We have one focus: Results.
- Follow us: @LouHammondGroup
- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/LouHammondGroup
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LouHammondGroup
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LouHammondGroup