Digital Project Manager
NYC-based, entertainment-focused ad agency is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Digital Project Manager.
This role is heavy on day-to-day client interaction and working closely with the internal creative team to meet client goals and expectations. Digital media experience is a must. In this role, you’ll create and manage budgets based on client-provided media buys, create/oversee timelines for digital projects and campaigns, and help ensure overall client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the interactive space ranging from display/rich media campaigns to internet marketing technologies including ad serving and rich media providers. This candidate should be open to learning about or be familiar with Google Analytics, Wordpress management and emerging software.
- Minimum of 5+ years overall account experience, 3 years account management in the interactive space.
- Strong communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be familiar with Mac OS.
- Experience in entertainment marketing a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package; salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a PDF of your resume. Applications with resumes in other formats will be discarded.