Business & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporter
City & State, a multimedia political news company is seeking a Business & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporter to manage and produce content. The core responsibility of the Business & CSR Reporter is to improve content and engagement by producing and coordinating high-quality content, moderating CSR-focused panel discussions, profiling leaders in New York’s CSR community and building the digital and social media following of City & State CSR.
● Produce and schedule content for City & State CSR daily newsletter;
● Report and write regular stories for City & State CSR, including feature articles, profiles and other content;
● Identify innovative thought leaders and practitioners in private sector, establish relationships with them, and enlist their participation through guest columns, social media conversations and/or events;
● Foster a sense of community around the brand by monitoring key online conversations to identify trends and platforms; write and post information to influence trends.
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field
● 3-5 years of professional experience working in media, journalism, or communications
● Excellent reporting and research skills and experience writing for the Web
● Strong editing skills, including both line and copy editing, as well as being able to discern broader subject-matter problems
● Ability to develop innovative content that builds brand awareness, drives traffic, and generates buzz about this community
● Knowledge of social media and multimedia technologies
Apply for Business & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly