Integrated Marketing Manager
Robb Report: Integrated Marketing Manager
Robb Report is the global voice of luxury. Reporting on exceptional products, services and experiences for the affluent consumer, Robb Report leverages print, digital and social channels as well as custom event experiences to promote an extraordinary life. Robb Report’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Robb Report seeks a creative and proactive team player to join our marketing team in New York City. The Integrated Marketing Manager will generate integrated proposals and presentations for luxury brands and agencies, as well as develop sales material and collateral utilized by our sales organization. He or she will also work closely with our VP of Communications in ongoing corporate communications – both domestic, and with regards to Robb Report’s international partners.
Candidate also demonstrates experience in creating custom proposals for high-profile, key accounts. The candidate will be highly proficient in custom content, digital, social and multi-media solutions; also, highly organized and detailed-oriented, with solid communication and ideation skills, with the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects while adhering to respective deadlines.
- Reports to Senior Integrated Marketing Director
- Works on creating pre-sale ideas and stories across Robb Report’s assets including digital, print and events
- Provides strategic input, creative solutions and concepts to an assigned group of Sales Directors spanning NY and LA HQ offices, which includes fine jewelry, watches, fashion, and travel accounts
- Ensures all proposals address client needs while highlighting Robb Report’s core value & capabilities
- Ensures proposals and buy rationales are clearly outlined
- Explores fresh and innovative ways to drive client business
- Leverages insights to tell the brand story including assistance with research pulls from Ipsos and comScore, as needed
- Accompany sales team and/or marketing management on sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities
- Responsible for project managing the post-sale execution for all accounts associated with the Manager's sales counterpart. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating custom content creation, event integration, and custom social media program execution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years+ marketing experience in media industry, experience with luxury brands a plus
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Big picture thinker and solutions oriented
- Demonstrates strong performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibilities
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint and Excel expert)
- Strong background in writing with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentations
- Knowledge of third-party research tools (e.g. comScore, Ipsos) preferred, though not a requirement
- A passion for media, collaborative spirit, and a “get-it-done-right” attitude
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.