What you’ll be doing...
As Product Owner for Fleetmatics REVEAL you will be the product owner for fleet management products targeting small to mid-sized businesses (SMB). In this role, you will be the primary connection between product management and delivery team. You will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the backlog and serve as the voice of the customer within the Cross Functional Team, ensuring business critical and priority features and user stories are covered in each release.
- Maintain prioritized backlogs and ensure that teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers to the customer.
- Derive the functional requirements and features from the business case.
- Collaborate with UX to ensure successful design and development of product improvements.
- Responsible for the medium-term product roadmap.
- Communicate with Product Management on a regular basis to provide feedback on progress of implementation of the product vision.
- Ensure we are maximizing the value of the products and work of the engineering teams against the Business Case
- Collaborate with Product Management on Go to Market plans.
- Product usage analysis-adoption - identify the metrics that matter most to our product vision & customer needs.
- Product Ambassador. Communicate Product Vision to wider R&D group.
- Product Ambassador. Provide product expertise and assistance to the wider organization - Support, Sales, Marketing and technical help desk.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as Product Owner/Business Analyst in a technical environment creating superior user experiences for web-based products (Kanban/Agile experience is preferred).
- Certified Product Owner, desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels within the organization.
- Experience using a customer centric approach to build products.
- Excellent relationship building & collaboration skills.
- Proven and demonstrable decision making skills.
- Proven and demonstrable ability to breakdown a Business Case into stories.
- Proven record of willingness to take the initiative and adopt a proactive approach
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and facilitate conversations that lead to agreed direction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.