Us Weekly - Ad Sales Assistant
Us Weekly Advertising Sales Assistant
Us Weekly, the leader in celebrity and entertainment news, offers an excellent opportunity for an Advertising Sales Assistant in the Chicago office. The Advertising Sales Assistant will assist with all administrative tasks including writing correspondence, answering phones, maintaining schedules, and preparing presentations and media kits. He/she will act as a liaison between sales staff and clients.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter with excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills. The Ad Sales Assistant must have office experience, ideally at a national consumer magazine, and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Candidate must be able to handle many projects simultaneously.
Daily Tasks Might Include but are not limited to:
- Work on RFPs from clients and brands
- Flag & send checking copies to advertisers
- Mail complimentary subscriptions
- Help create and update slide presentations
- Update Fashion and Beauty Look Books / Category specific editorial binders
- Maintain Fashion/Beauty & Entertainment Editorial Credit Lists
- Assist in preparing for sales calls (printing, binding, collecting issues, etc.)
- Create binders for sales calls (i.e. Edit Credit, Advertisement, Category, Special Unit binders)
- Conduct various research projects
- Help prepare for & attend nationwide weekly status meeting
- Submit seller’s travel and entertainment reports for reimbursement
- Run various reports on prospecting and client retention
- Assist marketing staff in executing added-value programs (including email blasts, out-of-home media and sweepstakes/contest prize fulfillment)
When applying to this job post, please include salary requirements.
Apply for Us Weekly - Ad Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly