Audience Development Manager
Rate My Professors is looking for a talented Audience Development Manager to attract new users to its site via its social media accounts. This person will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
This person will need to be knowledgeable about the latest digital technology and social media trends. Additionally, this person should have his/her finger on the pulse of trends in the world of college students.
- Research audience-appropriate content to share in effort to increase social media following and to lead users to the site
- Create and schedule posts for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.)
- Work with Product team to brainstorm social campaigns that align with brand initiatives
- Monitor patterns, trends and brand mentions
- Respond to inquiries received via social media accounts
- Monitor and assess analytics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with a consumer-facing brand
- Expert knowledge of social media and networks
- Knowledge of social media advertising
- Proficient in content management tools, SEO, social media platforms and Photoshop
- Knowledge of social media management tools, such as Hootsuite
- Data Analysis skills