Campaign Manager, Ad Operations - Advertising & Brand Solutions
We are looking for a Campaign Manager, Ad Operations to help our Advertising & Brand Solutions Team from our Santa Monica office. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill a key role in our Advertising & Brand Solutions group. As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for executing our campaigns and custom programs across Leaf Group’s portfolio of media properties, working alongside our sales and account management teams.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Campaign Manager, Ad Operations grows with us.
You’ll Report To: SVP, Advertising & Brand Solutions
A typical day as a Campaign Manager, Ad Operations might include:
- Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments ranging from: display (gif/jpg/HTML5), native, and video.
- Maintain and optimize ad serving infrastructure using DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Partner directly with the Account Management team on all upcoming and existing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize campaign delivery to ensure that campaigns deliver in full and reach the client’s objectives and KPIs.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launch to ensure accurate implementation and third party tracking.
- Compile and generate reports and update the greater organization on key campaign metrics and performance.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with external clients and vendors.
- Take on special projects under the Ad Operations umbrella as needed.
You’ll be successful if you have an understanding of the digital media industry and success will require excellent attention to detail, ability to be a team player, collaboration with multiple stakeholders, strong work ethic and communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to meet tight deadlines.
What You Have:
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years’ experience in ad operations
- DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) experience. AdMarvel experience is a plus
- Strong balance of technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Working knowledge of the digital media industry and advertising technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Deny Designs, Saatchi Art, and Society6
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.