Marketing Coordinator (anywhere in US)
Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you have excellent communication and organizational skills and strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Continued.com (a division of Allied Health Media LLC) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to serve the marketing needs of continued’s continuing education direct sales team leaders and new acquisition subscription channels. This position will work collaboratively with internal sales, creative, product, analytics and ecommerce teams, and will report to the Allied Health Media (AHM) Director, Marketing Acquisition & Sales Support.
A leader in online education, our company is comprised of passionate individuals dedicated to providing an unparalleled online learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the professionals we serve. Learn more at http://www.alliedhealthmedia.com, and its continuing education subsidiary http://www.continued.com.
- Support all acquisition marketing initiatives (print ads, direct mail, email, multi-channel campaigns, conventions, etc.) from ideation to execution and analysis, including:
- Procure lists for direct mail and email initiatives
- Setup promo codes and landing pages
- Conduct market research for new initiatives
- Assist with convention planning and execution
- Support direct sales team initiatives including, but not limited to, audit of Corporate Partner ads and content to ensure accuracy
- Fulfill promotional incentives as needed
- Assist with weekly eNewsletters
Performance Measurements: The Marketing Coordinator will be held accountable and performance will be evaluated on the following:
- Positively influence the attainment of sales targets by successful and timely implementation and execution of strategic sales marketing initiatives
- Ensure all Corporate Partners are represented and participating in our services
- Execute projects on time and without error
- Multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a business or agency environment
- Client management experience
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with multiple projects running concurrently
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately, and persuade key stakeholders on the viability, practicality, and emotional benefit of your recommendations
- US resident, eligible to work in the US full-time
- Able to work from home during regular business hours
- Travel required for an annual company meeting and occasional travel required for team meetings and conferences throughout the year
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. Please provide a cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter please include 1) a short paragraph describing how you were able to overcome a challenging client situation; 2) your salary requirements.