Event Sponsorship Sales
- Full Time
We are seeking a salesperson to work for the Events Division, selling conference sponsorship and awards ads and tables.
The successful candidate will be selling an extremely successful, established and growing existing portfolio of conferences as well as some new events. The candidate should have at least two to three years of sales experience and be comfortable with meeting and selling to senior level executives across the country. Strong communication skills, computer literacy and organizational ability are a must.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Sell sponsorship for conferences;
- Sell tables and ads for award series;
- Identify specific prospects to approach;
- New business development;
- Meet sales targets;
- Present weekly pipeline updates;
- Attend and support the events team at conferences and events
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Competitive, sales driven and eager to create new business; and
- Highly organized, detail oriented, persistent and able to prioritize multiple tasks