Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst position plays a critical role in the development of analytics and reporting capabilities from our vast sources of data. This role is foundational to the success of our marketing initiatives and whose insights will help shape future strategy and tactics. You will lead and manage the execution of marketing analysis (e.g., website, email campaigns, social engagement campaigns, advertising, lead nurturing campaigns, event participation) and deliver actionable insights to the marketing team, product managers, sales teams and senior management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a track record of facing problems smartly with confidence, overcoming obstacles - possibly with limited time, and maintain composure under pressure.
- Be working closely with internal stakeholders to track, monitor, and optimize campaigns to maximize performance.
- Proactively conduct analysis required to help ARC not only measure our ROI on marketing activities, but also see that we remain on the forefront of market trends.
- Oversees the development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Work cross functionally to complete campaign post-mortem analyses and identify actionable insights to improve effectiveness.
- Investigate and conduct deep dives into data across ARC’s marketing channels (email, web, social, digital advertising, events, etc.) to understand customer engagements and analyze user behaviors throughout the customer journey.
- Responsible for not only leveraging best practices in documenting, analyzing, and optimizing marketing campaign processes (web, social and email), but also take new perspectives to improve efficiencies and identify new opportunities.
- Measure the effectiveness of ongoing digital marketing initiatives, while making recommendations to enhance brand engagement and drive conversions, including organic traffic via SEO and social media content, and direct traffic to the ARC website through retargeting, SEM, ad network display, social media promoted and sponsored content, etc.
- Identify key influencers and influencer circles across ARC’s social media platforms and monitor ongoing effectiveness of engagement with them.
- Oversee ARC’s email database, including the connection between ARC’s CRM and Email Automation Platform, monitoring unsubscribes and bounces, developing queries and recommending additional targeting opportunities, etc.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency of marketing team’s relationship with other core teams (Product / Product Marketing, Sales, CRM, etc.…).
Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years data analytics experience
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in marketing strategy and familiarity with email marketing, web behavior, analyzing the customer journey, SEO, SEM, network display advertising, influencer engagement, social media content promotion, content engagement, etc. along with a proven ability to manage multiple and lead projects simultaneously. Must be able to quickly react to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work within site analytic platforms and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, IBM Watson Customer Experience and Digital Analytics, SiteImprove, Tableau and data visualization tools, Hootsuite and others.
- Must have experience with integrated CRM and marketing technology, including the ability to query data between systems and measure the impact across multiple systems, touchpoints and outputs.
- Ability to think big picture when analyzing data and articulate conclusions from ongoing marketing initiatives, as well as recommend additional engagement opportunities from data analysis is critical.
- Strong communication/problem-resolution skills. Proven track record of interacting with senior management and present analysis, conclusions, recommendation and ROI for projects with confidence and professionalism—building consensus towards a clear resolution.
- Team player with high aptitude, problem solving skills
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply