Sales & Project Coordinator
Synaptic Digital, a Definition 6 company, is looking for a talented sales and project coordinator with experience in public relations and media. If you are considered a strong communicator, possess unlimited amounts of energy, have a glass-half-full outlook, consider organization a virtue, and have a sense of humor, then let’s talk!
In this important role, you will serve as the sales and project coordinator in support of two senior Account Directors. This role will ensure the successful management of client deliverables and will assist the Account Directors with the day-to-day management of their accounts. Some evening work will be required on occasion.
- Perform general account management tasks (including, but not limited to, client communications, estimating projects, scheduling and running meetings, resource planning, project planning, billing, preparing presentations, etc.)
- Support the Account Directors in their day-to-day activities
- Coordination of work orders
- Inside sales support, including writing and distribution of sales pitches to potential clients and internal consultants
- Project scheduling
- Coordination with all internal departments to ensure quality and on time delivery of products
- Review and distribute project deliverables (written materials, video materials, social media posts, reports, etc.) to clients
- Budget tracking and report generation
- Updating client-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Pro-actively support teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regularly communicate and liaise with clients in a crisp, organized and well-thought out manner
SOFT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 1-3 years’ account management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional time/project management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients/projects with changing priorities
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivator, takes initiative to resolve situations and improve processes
- Committed to ongoing learning and growth through requests for regular feedback on performance and actively seeking opinions and advice from senior level colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Salesforce and/or Zoho experience a plus, but not necessary
ABOUT SYNAPTIC DIGITAL a DEFINITION 6 COMPANY
Synaptic Digital has been producing and delivering top-quality creative content through earned, owned, paid and shared channels for over 25 years. Now that we are a part of the Definition 6 family of companies, we can offer our clients an even greater array of video, radio, digital and social media services then every before. Synaptic Digital specializes in Video Production, Satellite Media Tours, Radio Media Tours, Audio News Releases, Public Service Announcements, B-Roll Packages, Media Buys, Social Media, Media Relations, Web App Development, Website Development, Webcasting and more.
Our creative teams have won 22 Emmys, 17 PRN Awards, 17 Telly’s, 4 Addy’s, 2 Webbys, 2 Shorty Awards, a Clio and more for creating compelling content. Our media relations teams are out there everyday landing placements on Bloomberg, CBS This Morning, CNBC, CNN, Fox, NBC, TheStreet.com, Huffington Post and more.
Our clients are some of the biggest brands and organizations in the world, including Google, T-Mobile, AARP, American Heart Association, University of Phoenix, Frito Lay and more.
Definition 6 is a unique force of cross-disciplined talents pioneering new forms of strategy and storytelling in the form of digital, mobile, social, entertainment, PR and technology solutions. Whether it’s on-air promos, branded content, email marketing automation or omni-channel planning, D6 drives results for brands across all verticals and within all channels, including web, social and broadcast. In the company’s 20-year history, Definition 6 has created over $15 billion in revenue for its customers, including The Coca-Cola Company, HBO, Facebook, Siemens, Barnes & Noble College and Nickelodeon. To learn more about our award-winning work, visit definition6.com.