Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager will support two of Great Bowery’s Senior Executives focusing on the representation of creative talent at the highest level. The ideal candidate is passionate about photography, art, design, architecture and fashion. We seek an intelligent, creative thinker with a refined visual aesthetic and a strong work ethic. Candidate must be highly organized. Success in this role will depend on visual sensitivity, commercial wisdom, entrepreneurial drive and imagination. Assistant Project Manager will research potential clients, maintain marketing database and have experience producing well-crafted decks and presentation materials. Visual acuity and excellent photo research skills required. Applicants must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite programs and possess strong writing skills. Examples of design and written work may be requested.
- Create well-designed proposals, PDFs and client presentations
- Conduct photo research with focus on high-end editorial/art photography
- Research prospective clients and organize contact database
- Prepare budgets, deal memos, & invoices
- Create and post stories to artists’ and company website
- General admin duties as required
- Prepare expense reports
- Knowledge of art world and design culture
- Photo research experience with focus on fashion and art photography
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and ability to produce elegant presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Superb organizational skills (keeping projects on track, fast & accurate billing, etc.)
- Prior art, fashion, photography or agency experience preferred
- Excel & Word proficiency
- A strong multi-tasker who works well under pressure.
GREAT BOWERY brings together the leading agencies in the fashion and luxury image making industries, uniting seasoned executives and iconic talent including photographers, directors, stylists, hair & make-up artists, creative directors, illustrators, set designers and other related creatives. At the core of this collective is an unwavering focus on talent and on powerful and exceptional creative work.
Great Bowery is headquartered in the iconic 1898 Germania Bank building on the Bowery in New York City. European headquarters are in London with additional offices in Paris, Munich, and Sydney