Marketing Coordinator at New York Auto Show
New York International Auto Show
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be an integral component in supporting marketing and advertising initiatives for the New York Auto Show. The individual will assist in the execution of strategic marketing plans and campaigns to enhance and engage exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. A detail-oriented and have a do-what-it-takes attitude in order to handle and prioritize multiple projects. Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are a priority in this fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Assist with the execution and coordination of all social media content and updates.
- Assist with the email marketing campaigns and surveys, knowledge of Mail Chimp or other email marketing system is a plus.
- Procure all print materials and premium bids from vendors.
- Perform production duties including producing RFPs, conducting vendor quote comparisons and negotiations, placing orders, ordering pre-production samples, issuing purchase orders, collecting invoices for payment and the development and management of production timelines.
- Reconcile promotional values for internal use.
- Coordinate and execute all updates on the company website and app.
- Review site analytics and compile and maintain reports for internal use.
- Produce presentation decks and advertising campaign recaps for internal use.
- Assist in the execution of special event initiatives, including those onsite to ensure successful execution of all events such as group tours and VIP programs.
- Assist as needed with creating sales sheets/proposals, presentations, acquiring and assembling research, event planning and organization.
- Execute the launch of e-tickets and maintain all updates through-out the live phase, as well as manage all incoming inquiries from purchasers.
- Assist with the production of campaign reports post-show.
- Work on show-site for the duration of the event from move-in through industry and public show days and into move out.
- Maintain the brand image for marketing partners and influencers.
- Cross-collaborate with peers to achieve consistent brand messaging where appropriate.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years prior marketing or event planning experience
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing and/or related field preferred
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Have experience with using multiple social media platforms and email marketing systems
- Extensive knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective time management skills
- Able to thrive in high pressure environments
- Must have ability to transition from project to project quickly
- Strong customer services skills
We offer a benefits package including Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, a 401K and a F.S.A.