Social Media Manager, Toofab
TooFab is a pop culture news site covering the latest celebrity, television, movies, music and fashion news. From exclusive breaking reports to interviews with the buzziest stars - TooFab has its pulse on the Hollywood beat. TooFab is searching for a Social Media Manager to grow the brand across multi-platforms through timely, compelling and unique postings that reflect TooFab's daily posts, videos and photo galleries. The positions is an integral role that will work closely with the editorial leads of TooFab, as well as the company's audience development/video team.
- Develop social media strategy to grow TooFab brand across social media.
- Prepare and execute social media strategies, objectives, and tactics and produce necessary art and copy
- Execute strategy daily on all of TooFab’s social channels and platforms.
- Real-time monitoring of social channels for growth and engagement and the effectiveness of executed strategy, and subsequently, the nimbleness to adjust
- Provide reports that analyze performance based on data and adjust approach as necessary, to align with monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Implement strategies to increase TooFab’s social media presence and use all its platforms to drive traffic and raise brand awareness of TooFab.com.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- 2-5 years experience growing an entertainment news brand across social media.
- Past experience growing the social media footprint for a site with 5 million unique visitors or more a month.
- Understanding of and experience with paid social media strategies and their execution
- Must possess superior knowledge of existing platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, as well as emerging platforms.
- Extremely strong writing skills and entertainment news judgment with ability to create clicky posts that drive readership on the social web.
- The natural ability to predict viral and social trends and to articulate insights on performance and overall goals
- Strong knowledge of YouTube and video content for all social media platforms.
- Ability to mentor young staffers on social media best practices.
- Deep understanding of Facebook’s algorithm and analytics
- Understanding of each social platform’s applicable audiences and how they fit within the 360 approach to promote content
- Familiarity with social media influences and creating campaigns to leverage cross promotions
TMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.