Digital and Social Media Account Coordinator
We are hiring! The Brandman Agency is growing, and is actively seeking strong talent at the Account Coordinator level to support Digial and Social Media for a number of high profile luxury travel and hospitality accounts in its New York City office. Ranked a Top PR Firm on New York Observer’s PR Power List, Brandman maintains a global client roster representing the best-of in our respective categories. The Agency offers competitive salaries, paid benefits, 401k, a supportive, fun office culture, and additional perks.
This position will require passion for organization, scheduling, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work with ease.
Tracks suggestions, drafts,and publishes approved content to selected social media channels. Takes detailed notes, keeps content and digital files easily organized and assist in managing schedules for the Director of Digital Strategy.
Primary responsibilities include:
● Social Media scheduling across social channels
● Administrative tasks
● Schedule management for Director of Digital Strategy
● Database file management
● Wordpress updates
● Newsletter drafting
● Editorial Writing
● Uploading and downloading of photo and video content
● Submit and reconcile expense reports
● Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- This is an entry level position, that requires 1-3 years related work experience.
- BS/BA required, ideally in a related field such as in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or English.
- Effective communicator with social and digital media knowledge
- Strong copywriting skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-starter and team player who can work cross-functionally as well as independently to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Proficiency in Adobe Software preferred
- Website management interest. WordPress experience preferred, with HTML knowledge a plus.
- Photography/ video experience or interest.
To apply, please send a resume via email with Digital and Social Media Account Coordinator in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, those that do not meet the specific requirements above will unfortunately not be considered.