Custom - Junior Art Director
4 days left
- Full Time
We are a creative content agency of writers, designers, strategists, conversation-starters and storytellers. We create content for a diverse array of clients, from world-recognized brands trying to stay ahead of the curve to smaller startups looking to make their first splash in a big pond.
As part of Digiday Media, joining our team empowers you to do the work that defines digital-first; our capabilities include video production, editorial design, e-book design, podcast production, banner design, branding, and conceiving of unexpected activations that drive conversation and engagement. If there is media that gets people immersed in our brands' stories, we play in that space. We look for well rounded, immersive creators who are able to adapt to any platform or media to tell a great story.
You will bring real value to client projects, working with the team to ensure all visual elements in a campaign are harmonious. You’ll develop creative assets including social and digital content, promotional ads, illustrations, and interactive experiences.
In return for your enthusiasm and keen eye, we’ll give you the tools to do awesome work and build a solid portfolio. You’ll work closely with our design director, share ideas and get things done with another energetic junior art director and collaborate with account people, strategists and writers. Our design director will lead you in the right direction: towards work you’ll be proud to own.
Desired Skills and Experience:
You must have 1-2 years of relevant experience and be highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
You must also:
- Understand photography, typography, design, and best practices in creating for social/digital platforms
- Be comfortable working across multiple (and at times many) accounts, work quickly but carefully, and proactively manage time
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Be comfortable asking questions when unsure of how to proceed
- Experience managing and designing Social Media assets
- Basic understanding of Adobe Campaign, Power Editor is a plus
Apply for Custom - Junior Art Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly