Digital Media Assistant
NO CALLS PLEASE. APPLY BY EMAIL ONLY TO BE CONSIDERED! A fast-paced boutique entertainment PR and social media firm specializing in kids TV, toys, books, consumer products, licensing, apps, and ce/tech seeks an exceptionally creative and organized, hard-working, uber-reliable and loyal Digital Media Assistant to join our close-knit team of all-stars. Winning candidate will be a detail-oriented, multitasking pro who keeps cool under pressure and a true “ideas person” who is a vibrant and valuable contributor at team and client meetings, and everyday, consistently coming up with and helping to implement fresh new ways for the agency and its clients to achieve success. If you’re a social media whiz with at least 1 year of PR experience (some prior agency experience preferred), we want to hear from you!
Please only apply if you have very strong writing and communications talent, are bursting with creativity and big ideas – and are able to start immediately!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Spearheading general administrative tasks, helping to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Generously, smartly and consistently contributing to team brainstorm and strategy sessions
- Closely assisting senior team members in achieving a steady stream of success for the agency and its clients
- Managing PR and social media assets and inventory for pitches, social media and influencer campaigns, events, etc.
- Helping to organize and participate in events and special campaigns, as needed
- Meaningfully contributing to the development and execution of PR plans via social and traditional media on an ongoing basis, including results-focused pitching to a wide range of press, bloggers and influencers on an array of topics, events, initiatives, and news
- Assisting in drafting various press materials
- Establishing and continuously strengthening relationships with an ever-expanding range of media and influencers
- Working with the Social Media Coordinator to develop and schedule creative content and strategically drive organic and sponsored activity and engagement for multiple client and agency accounts on an array of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Staying plugged in to the newest features, tools and trends in the social media space as well as appropriate PR/influencer opportunities and proactively helping to capitalize on them for the agency and its clients
- Working to secure, monitor, collect, and present media coverage as well as social media activities and analytics; assisting in compiling updates and reports for clients on a regular basis
- Helping to create presentations, as needed
- Tackling and/or assisting with various social media and PR-based tasks, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
Please include both cover letter AND resume and include "Mediabistro" in the subject line!
Apply for Digital Media Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly