Purch is a rapidly growing, constantly evolving digital content and services company that helps millions of people make smarter purchases. More than 100 million monthly visitors engage with our many brands — Tom’s Guide, TopTenReviews.com, Space.com, LiveScience, and more. The Purch B2C division seeks an enthusiastic Product Manager to lead product strategy, development and testing across our various sites. Your mission will be to ideate, test and ship features that delight customers and helps them research and buy the products that are best suited for them.
- Immerse yourself in customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our unique business dynamics.
- Lead new product development initiatives from concept to launch, guiding a cross-functional team to meet strategic goals.
- Translate complex problems and projects into user stories and a coherent product backlog, using agile methods.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities, setting project milestones, aligning stakeholders and communicating decisions throughout the company.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards our defined goals.
- Collaborate deeply with team members in engineering, UX, editorial, operations, sales and marketing.
- Continuously propose new features and A/B tests aimed at improving conversion and engagement metrics.
- 3+ years of product management experience on high-scale, direct to consumer digital products.
- A passion for meeting customer needs through data-driven, iterative product development and continuous optimization.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
Salary 100k -120k