Writer / Producer
- Creative Humans is seeking a creative writer with a production background to help curate its roster of creative talent and manage it's film-centric newsletter.
- Candidates who apply should have a strong pre-existing knowledge of the different forms of video content that is produced today for brands and media companies. IE: promos, explainers, commercials, tutorials, lifestyle, animation, sizzles etc…
- The role includes leading the curation via identifying and reviewing new, quality content found via Vimeo. Finding people and companies who you feel would make the platform shine its brightest
- Follow up will include setting up calls with with these individuals or companies to tell them more about who we are and how we'd like to work with them.
- The curator role will help expand our media collection by managing the artist's experience throughout the acquisition and on-boarding process, ensuring seamless uploading of their information to the marketplace, and setting them up for success.
Who you are:
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup with a small team.
- Passionate about filmmaking and filmmakers.
- 3-6 years experience in the entertainment industry (internships included)
- Experience in world of production and post-production
- Ability to recognize talent, in particular the diamonds in the rough.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to drive new creative ideas.
- Have an open mind, be ready to innovate and re-think how creatives get found.
- Must enjoy meeting and speaking to new people and has a talent to inspire others.
- If interested, please send your resume with a brief introduction.
- Start Date: As soon as we find you!
- Location: Based in New York City, but this role is WFH.
- Contract: Part time/Hourly
Apply for Writer / Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly