Video Project Manager
It’s a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, is seeking an experienced Video Project Manager to be based onsite with one of our clients in Sidney, NE. The Video Project Manager functions as the primary client interface and is responsible for managing the daily activities of video projects and developing project plans in support of the client’s strategy. The Video Project Manager also maintains positive client relations and has accountability for ensuring work performed is accurate and timely. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with client team members to acquire all project information required to perform work
- Maintain strong relationships with the client’s Creative, Marketing and Merchandising contacts
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept meetings as required
- Ensure video communication solutions consistently achieve established client goals and expectations
- Create initial schedule recommendation for review and approval
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to internal video team to achieve client expectations
- Track profitability to ensure client budgets are being met
- Establish a strong understanding of our client’s products and their positioning in the marketplace
- Share with the creative team the client’s business directives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience with video print or interactive work
- Strong understanding of interactive channels
- Knowledge of the video production process from storyboarding through final editing is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot questions and concerns.
- Must be strong at multi-tasking, manage multiple projects, budgeting and scheduling.
- Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proactive and disciplined time management approach
- Basic understanding of business accounting; experience with standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word
Additional Company Information You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, casual environment and be rewarded for your contributions with a competitive compensation package and our commitment to supporting work-life balance. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Drug Free Workplace