Consumer Marketing Manager, Renewals
Outdoor Sportsman Group - Integrated Media, a leading publisher of special-interest consumer magazines, seeks a full-time results-driven individual to join its Consumer Marketing team. This is an opportunity to manage the planning, implementation and evaluation of subscription marketing campaigns for renewals, bills and gifts for multiple title across print and digital channels. The position reports directly to the Assistant Consumer Marketing Director.
Areas of responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Development marketing strategies for customer life-cycle, growth and retention programs.
- Monitor the overall health of the subscriber base, developing proposals to increase retention and decrease churn.
- Supervise and mentor marketing coordinator.
- Partner with CDS Global and internal departments to implement and execute marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement holiday promotions.
- Prepare quarterly management reports.
- Manage master retention schedules, inventory, and semi-annual stock ordering.
- Prepare annual marketing budgets and monitor monthly expenses.
Required Skills Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years of retention subscription marketing.
- Experience with CDS Global or other fulfillment operation.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Expert user Excel, Word.
- Solution-oriented, multi-tasker with high attention to detail.
Please send cover letter and resume.
Apply for Consumer Marketing Manager, Renewals
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly